2019 Annual results
SUEZ DELIVERS ON ALL 2019 TARGETS
FAST PROGRESS ON SHAPING SUEZ 2030
- Solid full-year results: targets achieved
- Organic revenue growth above target, at +3.6%
- Organic EBIT growth at +4.3%
- Cash Flow up +7%
- Leverage (ND/EBITDA) down to 3.0x (at constant accounting standards)
- The rollout of Shaping SUEZ 2030 is well underway
- Implementation of selective growth and disposal strategies
- Implementation of the Performance Plan across the Group
- New managerial organization in place; full alignment of incentives
- 2020 outlook1 : in line with our Shaping SUEZ 2030 targets
- Organic growth in Revenue of 2% to 3%
- Organic growth in EBIT of 5% to 6% excl. Covid-19 impact in China estimated at €30m to €40m2
- Recurring EPS (new definition)3 of €0.65
- Recurring Free Cash Flow (new definition)3 of €300m
- 2021 targets confirmed: recurring EPS of €0.80, recurring Free Cash Flow of €500m
On February 25, 2020, the Board of Directors met and approved SUEZ's 2019 financial statements, which will be submitted for the approval of the General Shareholders’ Meeting on May 12, 2020. The consolidated financial statements have been audited and certified by the statutory auditors.
2 3-months impact in China and assuming a gradual return to normal situation in Q2 2020.
3 Cf. definition in paragraph "new performance indicators" at the end of the present release.