Privacy notice on the "Businesses" section contact forms
Purpose of the data processing
The purpose for which the data is processed is, depending on the nature of the message, specified in the contact form:
- Purpose N°1: Answer to the main interests of prospective clients as expressed in the form
- Purpose N°2: Respond to requests of prospective clients
- Purpose N°3: Contact customer service regarding an existing contract
The lawfulness of the processing is based on the consent of the data subjects for Purpose N°1.
The lawfulness of the processing is based on the legitimate interest of SUEZ for Purpose N°2 and N°3.
Categories of data processed
The categories of personal data directly collected by SUEZ are as follows:
- First name/Last name
- Email address
- Company name
- Name of company representative (prospect or client)
- Phone number
Categories of personal data indirectly collected by SUEZ: none
Mandatory or optional nature of data collection
Automated decision making
Data subjects ("Users")
The data subjects are the users of SUEZ’ website (see Purpose of Data Processing), namely:
- Prospects (potential customers) who wish to download documents posted on the website or who request more information about SUEZ offers;
- Existing Customers who wish to contact Customer Services.
The data collected is exclusively sent to individuals authorized to access it within the scope of their official duties:
- International & Industry Communication Department,
- Digital Transformation Department,
- Sales directions of all subsidiaries depending on the context.
Transfers of data outside the EU
Data storage period
The personal data collected will be stored for
- Purpose n°1 and n°2: Prospective clients: 3 years from the date of collection by the data controller or from the last contact by the prospect.
- Purpose n°3: Existing clients: Customer data is kept for the duration of the business relationship. They may be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a maximum of 3 years from the end of the business relationship.as long as is required to process the request, unless the data subjects withdraws its consent or exercises its right to erasure. It will be automatically deleted after this period.
Pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations on personal data,
[When the processing is based on the consent of the data subjects: you have the right to withdraw your consent, access, rectify, limit the processing, erase and to data portability]
[When the processing is based on legitimate interest of SUEZ: you have the right to access, rectify, object, limit the processing and erase]
You can exercise
- through the dedicated form by clicking here
- by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by post to SUEZ - Digital Communication Department - Engagement and Communications Department - Tour CB21, 16 place de l’Iris, 92040 Paris La Défense Cedex, France, specifying your full name, address and attaching a copy of your ID.
For more details, you can also visit the following website www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles.
In the event of any difficulty concerning the management of your personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail email@example.com or by post at SUEZ's address.
If you feel that the DPO's response is not satisfactory, you can file a complaint by post with the France’s National Data Protection Authority, the CNIL, either by writing to Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France, or online at https://www.cnil.fr.