SUEZ announces solid 2022 results
2022 Key Figures
- Published consolidated revenues of €6.8 billion (€8.8 billion restated on a 12-month basis)
- EBITDA(c): €1.1 billion (€1.4 billion restated on a 12-month basis), representing 16% of total consolidated revenues
- Net debt(d) of €4.6 billion
- Leverage(e) of 4.1x (3.3x restated on a 12-month basis(f))
- Strong balance sheet with two over-subscribed green bond issues of €4.3 billion and a total shareholder equity of €6.6 billion
In 2022, SUEZ’s results were solid, driven by a sound operational performance and three major acquisitions in South Africa, France, and the United Kingdom, representing 12-month revenues of €1.5 billion and more than 8,000 employees: EnviroServ, the leading waste management company in South Africa (September 2022), IWS, the leading hazardous waste company in France (November 2022) and SUEZ Recycling and Recovery UK (December 2022).
Full financial statements will be available on the Group's website.
(a), (b), (c), (d), (e) and (f): see press release