Faced with rising worldwide demand, the electricity production sector must combine security of production and environmental protection. SUEZ’s offer proposes a range of personalised solutions that guarantee the continuity of production and meet the need to ensure optimal safety levels and to minimise impacts on the environment and communities.
Meet the rising demand for energy, while protecting the environment
Power plant operators have to reconcile two targets: maintaining or improving the competitive performance of the means of production, while meeting increasingly stringent environmental demands.
To make your activities sustainable and efficient, it is crucially important to protect the health and safety of your employees and of the populations who live close to your sites, to limit your environmental footprint, to optimise your costs and to guarantee the continuity of production.
Guarantee operational and environmental performance
SUEZ proposes water and waste treatment solutions dedicated to electricity producers as part of a made-to-measure approach that includes partnerships. We help you to achieve high levels of performance, to control your risks and to protect the environment. We can guarantee regulatory compliance, while favouring responsible growth.
How to optimise your operational performance?
During the production phase of the power plant
- Consulting (risk management, safety, etc.)
- Water quality (equipment, conditioning, etc.)
- Operation and maintenance of the water services
- Asset management of boreholes and water networks
- Collection, sorting and recovery of waste and cinders
- Video inspections
- Energy savings in the water cycle
- Optimisation of chemicals use
- High-pressure cleaning
- Refurbishment and modernisation of water plants
- Mobile units (from CAPEX to OPEX)
Closure of power plants
- Post-closure securing and cleaning of sites
- Asbestos removal and storage
- Industrial cleaning and decontamination
- Collection and treatment of hazardous waste
- Collection and treatment of non-hazardous waste
How to optimise the use of resources?
- Audit of the water cycle (waterlily®)
- Production of alternative resources (desalination, re-use of wastewater, etc.)
- Rainwater management
- Recycling of depolluted wastewater
- Limited or zero liquid discharges (ZLD)
- Leak detection
- Remote readings
- Recovery of construction/deconstruction waste (plaster, concrete, plastics, etc.)
- Recovery of dangerous and pathogenic waste (packing in from refrigeration towers, PCBs, etc.)
- Recovery of non-hazardous waste (sludge, liquids, metals, glass, brass, etc.)
- Smart waste (real-time tracking, connected containers, etc.)
- Storage of residual waste
- Recovery of depolluted soil and water
- Solid fuels recovered from SRF/RDF
- Production of biomass
- Supply of residual sludge
- Clean transport
- Biomass plant co-investment
- SRF/RDF plant co-investment
- SOx wastewater treatment
How to improve your environmental performance?
- Assessment of economic and environmental performance (Perform-EE®)
- Integrated management of water and/or waste
- Multi-flow and multi-site indicators and benchmarks
- Remediation master plan
- Renewal strategy and plan
- Remediation permits
- Design and layout plans
- Complete dismantling, depollution and remediation of the sites
They trust us
We collaborate closely with our customers to define the best solutions together
Supporting you throughout the entire value chain
From resources management consulting to after-sales services, we bring you our expertise to carry out your projects.