Global Water Summit 2019
The GWS (Global Water Summit) is known as the flagship water industry event of the year.
Organized every year by Global Water Intelligence, the Global Water Summit is one of the major congresses that gathers key global water market players. As every edition, SUEZ will actively participate in the plenary sessions and round tables which will be devoted this year to "Disruptive Designs".
At the Gala Dinner on April 9th will be announced the Global Water Awards, which recognize excellence in the global water treatment industry.
This year, SUEZ and its projects are nominated in 4 categories:
1. Water Company of the Year, in competition with Aquaventure Holdings; Jacobs Engineering & Water.org
2. Desalination plant of the Year, with “Barka 4 IWP”
3. Wastewater project of the Year, with “Prague Central WWTP, Czech Republic”
4. Industrial Project of the Year, with “Pengerang Integrated Complex Temp. Mobile Water System, Malaysia”
- To know all about GWS 2019