Maximize waste recovery
Increase proportions of recovered waste by managing building waste throughout construction work
We provide our expertise to building professionals throughout the different building phases (earth moving, building shell, finishing work, delivery) to support and optimize building waste management and recovery in accordance with the regulations.
- Site audits, diagnostics and advice
- Dedicated contact
- 24/48 hour deadlines
- Management and coordination
- Controlled logistics and recovery services
- Sorting organization
- Administrative and regulatory management (hazardous waste)
- Recovery of secondary raw materials
Demolition debris recovery: from building site waste to building site materials
We transform building site debris into road building materials. After transformation, recycled mineral materials are used in the public works sector as backfill, and for road work as an alternative to natural materials.
- Types of waste treated: demolition debris or bricks, reinforced or non-reinforced concrete (slabs, posts, etc.), inert debris from buildings and civil engineering structure demolition, road renovation materials
- Resources and organization adapted to your constraints: skips of suitable capacity, reactive removal and collection, constant adaptation to building site volumes and phases
- Safe working conditions: equipment in good condition, workers trained in safety protocols
- Compliant solutions: guaranteed traceability and regulatory compliance
- Collection of demolition debris sorted at source on site
- Transport to sorting and preparation platforms
- Pre-sorting for separation into plaster, wood, and metal
- Screening and transformation into the recycled gravel
- Recycled materials used to replace technical road building materials
We control the entire wood pallet processing channel: collection, transportation, sorting, repair, recycling, re-use, and sale.
- Types of waste treated: scrap wood, packaging (spacers) from public works, either unpainted, unvarnished and untreated, or that may contain painted or varnished wood, small metal parts, soiled or treated wood, or hazardous substances
- Optimised sorting, whatever the type of wood
- Only wood sorted at the source that does not contain adhesive or chemical products is recovered
- Flexible collection logistics to suit your regular or occasional needs
- Re-use: after checking their condition, pallets are repaired and re-used
- Material recovery: transformation into new products (partitions, furnishing panels, building structures)
- Waste to energy to supply individual or community heating plants
- Organic recovery: transformation into bark, wood chips or sawdust for soil improvement
Recovering windows and joinery
In partnership with industry, we collect and dismantle end-of-life windows and joinery and recover the wood, aluminum and PVC. Waste is produced by public works, joinery, industry, craftsmen and private individuals.
- The direct collection at production sites with networks of suitable haulers and professional civic amenity centers
- Types of waste treated: end-of-life products, manufacturing offcuts, and scrap, wood, PVC and aluminum windows and joinery
- Production of high-quality recycled materials
- Material recovery: transformation into new recycled raw materials, the sale of materials to industry to make new products
- Waste to energy: transformation into solid recovered fuels (SRF) to produce renewable energy
- Non-recoverable waste particularly soiled waste: transported to an environmentally-friendly treatment channel
Recovering ferrous and non-ferrous metals
We provide solutions to recycle metals indefinitely. We operate right from the collection stage with recovery containers and collection logistics adapted to each customer.
- Types of waste treated: scrap or demolition steel and cast iron, railway materials, metal frames, cables from demolition sites
- Supply of recovery containers: open or closed skips, containers, presses
- Circular economy: recycled metals replacing virgin materials
- Transformation of metal waste into chips, bales, briquettes, and shot
- Supplies of recycled ferrous and non-ferrous metals and recycled cables to steelworks, refineries, and foundries
- Costs transformed into a source of value
Recovering plastics to produce high-quality recycled plastic
We are experts in the collection, treatment, and re-use of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) waste. PVC waste is purchased and collected directly from industries and transformed into new products.
- Types of waste treated: offcuts and cut sections, heavy, rigid plastic, lightweight, flexible plastics
- Only plastics that do not contain hazardous products are recovered
- Transformation of products that can be used directly using three techniques (grinding, micronization and granulation)
- Sale of recycled raw materials
- Production of recovered solid fuel (RSF)
- Plastics collection logistics: bulk or packed
- A range of containers adapted to your site (containers, skips, bags, compactors)
- A local network for efficient plastics sorting
- Traceability guaranteed throughout the process
We recover your plaster waste sorted at source. With our technical and industrial expertise, we are a key partner for manufacturers in the sector.
- Types of waste treated: standard plasterboard, ceiling panels, tiles, honeycomb partitions, water resistant (green), fireproof (red) and heavy-duty (yellow) plasterboard
- Specific containers: compactly closed skips (recoverable plaster) and open skips (residual plaster) close to waste sites
- Professional waste management facilities equipped to accept plaster waste located throughout France
- Safety and traceability for your flows throughout the process
- Complete recovery cycle: the plaster is ground and reinjected into the new plasterboard industrial production cycle
- Non-recoverable plaster waste: sent to environmentally-friendly treatment channels
Hazardous waste recovery
We provide specific collection and treatment solutions with compliant, safe management of hazardous waste, and specific resources.
We guarantee the recovery and treatment of this type of waste in line with regulations.
- Types of waste treated: paint pots, aerosols, batteries, neons, chemical products, asbestos, hydrocarbons
- A range of approved containers adapted for storing hazardous materials
- Advanced support for compliance with complex regulations
- Full waste traceability right up to disposal
- Waste to energy: high-temperature incineration
- Distillation to transform used solvents into unaltered finished products
- Manufacture of substitution petroleum products by pretreating oils, anti-freeze, glycols and soiled hydrocarbons (regeneration)
- Protection for your employees and your environment
A safe treatment and disposal of asbestos
We are involved in every step of the asbestos treatment process.
- Asbestos removal: particularly during deconstruction work
- Collection of asbestos waste, asbestos-containing earth, and milling dust in accordance with regulations
- Disposal of “free” asbestos waste or asbestos “bound” to a non-inert support in hazardous waste storage facilities only
- Logistics monitoring and traceability