At the heart of SUEZ's concerns today is the ability to guarantee the continuity of quality customer service in all circumstances. This requires an internal organisation geared towards meeting customer expectations. At SUEZ, customer culture is the result of a contractual and proactive commitment that translates into the implementation of efficient technical, human and logistical resources.
Customer relations, an essential service
SUEZ is responsible for billing more than 3 billion m3 of water throughout the world. The Group therefore strives to ensure optimal customer relations management, whether with public and local authorities or with consumers.
SUEZ offers a customer experience based on quality customer relations at the local level, providing information, raising awareness and managing all types of operations.
Through notably the redesign of its Customer Information System, SUEZ works towards a more personalised and efficient service for users in order to:
- Meet their needs.
- Give them more freedom.
- Facilitate their daily lives.
- Listen to and anticipate their needs.
> 3 billion
24/7 365 days/year
Personalised and qualitative customer service focused on access to water
We offer a range of complementary and adaptable solutions for increased customer satisfaction, the right to water, and the protection of water resources. This integrated solution allows us to accompany the consumer experience through a responsible approach.
How can quality of service and user satisfaction be improved?
We ensure quality customer service available locally for users as well as accurate billing to meet their expectations and increase satisfaction:
- Benefit from quality customer service through systematic evaluation of customer satisfaction and continuous measurement of service performance.
- Ensure close ties with users through proximity services, proactive and interactive communication, and modern tools to ensure accessibility to services for everyone.
- Optimise water consumption measurement systems via a remote meter reading service for reliable and accurate measurement and transparent billing.
- Offer users the choice of several payment methods: monthly debits or at each bill, credit card payments via the Interactive Vocal Server or the website, cash payments, etc.
- Facilitate exchanges with users by offering each customer the choice of channel best suited to their needs: customer desk, telephone, online or mail.
- Allow users to manage their account online, consult or perform transactions via a website accessible from their smartphone or tablet.
How can access to water guaranteed?
We have developed innovative tools and devices to implement the right to water for everyone:
- Benefit from a range of pricing or social support solutions adapted to the challenges and issues of your region and designed to help the most vulnerable populations.
- Anticipate payment difficulties through monthly billing, the spreading of payments in the event of temporary difficulties, and progressive pricing offers with social components.
- Respond to emergencies through work done in close collaboration with municipal social services.
How can water resources be conserved?
Our smart metering equipment allows you to conserve water resources by significantly reducing losses and by encouraging users to rationalise consumption:
- Install state-of-the-art remote meter reading solutions for a more accurate management of real consumption with the possibility of being alerted in the event of over-consumption, often synonymous with leakage.
- Inform users about the water they consume and educate them in water conservation through eco-tips online.
- Benefit from the numerous awareness-raising actions carried out in the field to promote best practices in water use: water bars, water classes, water resource centres, visits to water treatment facilities, etc.
They trust us
We work closely with our customers to define the best solutions together
Supporting you throughout the water cycle
From consulting to after-sales services, we bring you our expertise to carry out your projects