This new executive team will be responsible for supporting him in overseeing the Group’s operations and implementing the strategic orientations set out by the Board of Directors. The Executive Committee will also be in charge of finalizing and implementing the new SUEZ 2030 corporate plan, intended to commit the Group to conquer new opportunities for sustainable and profitable growth.
Julian Waldron will therefore be joining the Group as Chief Financial Officer as of May 15, 2019. He brings his experience gained at other major international industrial groups.
The Executive Committee will be composed of 8 members, in addition to the CEO:
- Jean-Marc Boursier, Chief Operating Officer and Senior Executive VP Group in charge of Northern Europe and Industrial Waste Specialties Europe
- Christophe Cros, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) and North America
- Marie-Ange Debon, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of France, Italy, Eastern & Central Europe
- Ana Giros, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of International and directly Africa, the Middle East, India, Asia, Australia, Consulting and Industrial Key accounts
- Angel Simon, Senior Executive VP Group in charge of Spain, Latin America, Advanced Solutions and Smart Cities
- Jacques Audibert, Secretary General
- Isabelle Calvez, Group Chief Human Resources Officer and acting Chief Communications and Sustainable Development Officer
- Julian Waldron, Group Chief Financial Officer.
The Group would like to thank Jean-Yves Larrouturou, Denys Neymon and Frédérique Raoult, who leave the Group, for their contribution and dedication to the company
Bertrand Camus, CEO of SUEZ, comments: "This new Executive Committee and I will embody our customer-centricity, our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship, and our winning spirit that will make SUEZ the world leader in environmental services in the decade to come. I am confident in the ability of the Committee and the Group’s 90,000 employees to hold aloft the SUEZ banner around the world."