Choose a collection system that best meets your needs
Mutiple collection systems
We can offer advice and set up high-performance systems adapted to the specifics of your locality and the needs of your inhabitants.
- Curbside collection
- Underground pneumatic collection
- Bring systems or communal collection points for textiles or glass
- Local amenity centres, fixed or mobile
- Multi-sort collection
- Collection of organic waste (biowaste) and green waste
- Collection of bulky waste
- Collection of WEEE
- Collection points for hazardous waste (solvents, batteries, paint, household products, biomedical waste*)
*healthcare waste with risks of infection
Connected collection systems
Digital technology can play a major role in the reduction of nuisances, the optimisation of costs and the continuous improvement of the performance of the collection system.
The local residents are also involved in improving the performance of the service through web sites or dedicated applications that help them to manage their waste every day and to improve the quality of their sorting.
Smart collection allows for:
- the retrieval of data on the performance of the service: identification of the users, collected tonnage, traceability of the flows, sorting errors, etc.
- the optimisation of collection rounds by measuring the content of containers in real time and thanks to the onboard computing systems in the collection vehicles the interconnection of tools that immediately send the road maps to the navigation system screen in the driver’s cab
- the production of reports and analyses of key indicators for the local authorities in order to continuously improve the collection service.
Innovate and alternative means of transport
We offer waste transport services by river and rail in an effort to reduce traffic congestion in towns and to limit the environmental impact.
We can also supply collection vehicles that are 100% electric or are fuelled by alternative energies (Diester ©, natural gas). We work hand in hand with local authorities to develop multi-modal transport plans that use railways and rivers.