Recycling and recovery
Recovering waste as secondary raw materials
We are experts in different waste recovery methods to suit your constraints and environmental challenges:
- Bespoke solutions and savings by recycling your materials as energy or in biological or organic form.
- Sorting centres and waste recovery platforms. Advanced technology means they can treat a wide variety of hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams: biowaste, paper/cardboard, plastic, wood, ferrous/non-ferrous metals, waste electric and electronic equipment, solvents, oil, infectious clinical waste etc.
- Expertise in specialised “downstream” channels and sales networks for recovered waste.
Supplying quality secondary raw materials
Developing partnerships and bespoke technical strategies
We share innovative solutions tested both in our laboratories and in the field, carefully tailored to the challenges of your site and your production channel:
- Co-construction of bespoke solutions with industrial companies to improve recycled plastic performance, e.g. PLAST’lab®, a laboratory specialising in plastic materials
- Solid Recovered Fuels (SRF) produced by sorting, milling and refining difficult-to-treat waste for the purpose of waste-to-energy. We operate specialised plants in this field, particularly for the cement sector.
Creating Renewable Energy From Waste And Reducing Environmental Footprint
Energy from hazardous and non-hazardous waste
We offer new renewable energy sources in the form of waste incineration in Waste-to-Energy plants:
- Electricity and/or heat generated by incinerating non-hazardous waste, and ordinary industrial waste can supply urban heating networks
- Steam produced by incinerating hazardous waste in special flues at chemical plants can be reinjected directly into the industrial process