Wastewater is produced by human activity and has a direct impact on the natural environment into which it is discharged, whether it is treated or not. The responsible management of the increasing volumes of wastewater represents a genuine sanitary and environmental challenge for all the players involved (local authorities, operators, etc.), all over the world. Efficient treatment solutions exist, including the possible reuse of treated wastewater.
Reducing the impact of wastewater on the environment and health
Treating wastewater and encouraging its reuse
SUEZ is a specialist in water treatment that develops wastewater treatment solutions that are adapted to local conditions, meet health standards and protect water resources and biodiversity. As well as treating water, the plants designed by SUEZ also allow, where appropriate, for the reuse of wastewater, in keeping with the regulations applying to the environment and public health.
How to limit the impact of wastewater treatment plants on their environment?
How to reuse wastewater?
- You can benefit from leading-edge tertiary treatment (ultrafiltration, microfiltration, etc.) or polishing (ozonisation, UV disinfection, etc.) technologies.
- Breathe new life into your wastewater thanks to our best technical combinations
- Use the recycled water in agriculture or industry, to clean the roads or even to replenish the water tables
- Avoid discharge, while increasing the available resources
- Limit costs
How to guarantee the performance of treatment systems?
- Complete water treatment processes that use optimised technologies at every step: from screening to polishing, sand removal, degreasing, settling, biological treatment, decanting and tertiary treatments
- A wide range of quality tertiary treatment solutions: settling by lamellar settling (Densadeg), clarification by sand filtration (Aquazur V), clarification by filtration on expanded polystyrene (Filtrazur), adsorption of micropollutants on activated carbon (Pulsagreen), ultrafiltration with interchangeable modules (Ultrablue Smartrack)
- Adjust your treatment techniques to the quality of your effluents and the sensitivity of the receiving water
- Strike the best balance between quality, price, operating costs, energy efficiency and environmental footprint
- Adapt your treatment process to the high variability of the collected effluents
They trust us
We work closely with our customers to define the best solutions together
Supporting you throughout the water cycle
From consulting to after-sales services, we bring you our expertise to carry out your projects