Combined General Meeting of May 12th 2020: availability of preparatory documents for the General Meeting
The notice of meeting serving as convocation, containing the agenda and the draft resolutions as well as the terms and conditions on how to attend and to vote at this General Meeting, was published in the “Bulletin des Annonces Légales et Obligatoires” today.
The information and documents relating to the General Meeting will be made available to the shareholders in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory provisions,and may in particular be consulted on the Company’s website.
The General Meeting will be asked in particular to approve:
- the allocation of a dividend of € 0.65 per share, with an ex-dividend date on May 18, 2020 and a payment date on May 20, 2020;
- the renewal of the mandates of Miriem Bensalah-Chaqroun, Delphine Ernotte Cunci, Isidro Fainé Casas as Directors and Guillaume Thivolle as Director representing employee shareholders, and the appointment of Philippe Varin as Director, whose mandate as Chairman of the Board will thus come into force following the General Meeting of May 12, 2020.
Also note that Jean-Louis Chaussade and Gérard Mestrallet – whose terms of office will come to an end- did not seek for the renewal of their mandates and that Nicolas Bazire and Guillaume Pepy will resign following the General Meeting of May 12, 2020 in line with their commitment as they will no longer be considered as independent.
If the submitted resolutions are approved, the Board of Directors’ size will be reduced from 19 to 16 directors.
- the elements of compensation paid in 2019 or awarded in 2019 to the Company’s corporate officers (Chairman of the Board, CEO and Directors) and their compensation policies for fiscal year 2020;
- the renewal of various financial authorizations previously granted;
- the amendment of the Company’s bylaws (i) in accordance with the new applicable legal provisions related to the appointment of Directors representing employees and (ii) in order to raise from 70 to 72 years old the age limit to exercise the functions of Chairman of the Board.