Let's invent the inclusive city!
In partnership with the Forum Smart City-La Tribune, “Cities of Life” will take place on 21 and 22 November, focusing on initiatives to co-design the “city for all”.
SUEZ CEO Jean-Louis Chaussade will attend the opening round-table session on the inclusive city, alongside:
- Joël de Rosnay, scientist,
- Patrick Klugman, Deputy Mayor of Paris in charge of international affairs,
- Khalifa Sall, Mayor of Dakar,
- Michael Blake, representative of the 79th Assembly District, Bronx County,
- Christian Ribourel, Chairman of Paris Capitale Economique.
Let's talk about the inclusive city!
Urban inclusion is about space, but it is also a social and economic issue covering areas such as housing, water, sanitation, waste management, biodiversity, equal opportunities and job creation. Follow the discussions from 9:30 to 10:10 on Tuesday 22 November 2016.
SUEZ will put forward some tangible examples of its actions to promote an inclusive, innovative and resilient city.