Protecting coastlines and oceans
50% of bathing water pollution is due to a failure of the sewage system. We propose solutions, both in prevention and in reaction, for the protection of the coastline and bathing waters.
Ensuring a preserved coastline and safe bathing waters
50% of bathing water pollution is due to a failure of the sewage system. We propose both preventive and reactive solutions for the protection of the coastline and bathing water. The attractiveness of the coastline also depends on the modernization of the tools available to residents and vacationers in order to improve user satisfaction and comfort.
- Management of sewage networks to limit sources of pollution
- Detection of incidents on the network to provide an appropriate response as soon as possible
- Real-time monitoring of bathing water quality with methods such as Gen-Spot®.
- Specific depollution solutions in case of crisis following natural disasters or accidents
- Real-time public information through dedicated applications: water quality, weather conditions, UV index, etc.
- Collection of reports from users for any water alteration
Preserving a natural heritage that is a source of attractiveness
In addition to bathing water, protecting the entire coastal heritage is essential for the attractiveness of certain regions. We are developing innovative solutions to preserve key coastal assets.
- Monitoring and reduction of micropollutants in waterways through continuous measurements
- Containment and collection of floating waste to limit pollution at sea and on beaches
- Monitoring and protection of fauna and flora