Students and young graduates
Looking for an internship, a first job or an excellence programme like JUMP? Every year, SUEZ welcomes almost 2,500 students and young graduates in all fields related to the protection of resources. Find out how you can come on-board and take part in major programmes in France and elsewhere.
83,291 employees worldwide engaged in the resource revolution
Gain your first meaningful experience in sustainable resource management
Do you want to discover new roles in the smart and sustainable management of resources as part of your training? As a worldwide player in water and waste, SUEZ offers numerous internships and work experience contracts all over the world.
Supporting interns and young people on work experience programmes is a priority for SUEZ
Working on international projects
Do you want to start your career with professional experience abroad? SUEZ offers around 40 volunteer for international experience (VIE) missions each year in the resources management.
Join an excellence programme for a unique and exciting experience
As you approach the end of your studies, do you want to join an excellence programme that sets high ambitions? Find out more about JUMP, SUEZ’s graduate programme for young talents interested in the sustainable management of resources.
The JUMP graduate programme includes three missions:
- a graduation internship lasting at least six months in one of the Business Units in France, during which the student gains their first experience in the field
- a mission in one of our subsidiaries in France in a cross-functional division, during which the student acquires professional and managerial skills. This mission offers the opportunity to acquire technical and managerial know-how and sound business knowledge on a mature market.
- Gain international experience by joining one of our international subsidiaries in order to offer our know-how to our customers in Australia, China, Hong Kong, the United States, the United Kingdom, Morocco, Spain, Qatar, Dubai, Germany, Holland, etc.
We make offers in two areas:
- Engineering/Project management
- Business Development/Sales
The recruitment session is held once a year, between september and december.
There are three stages in the recruitment process: a collective assessment and then two interviews with HR.
The right profile for the JUMP Graduate programme:
- You are following a five-year post-baccalaureate course (business school, technical school or university) and your are looking for a graduation internship
- You are interested in activities related to the environment and sustainable development.
- You speak French and English, and, ideally, one other language
- You have thought out your career path in an activity related to the environment
- You are excited by an international experience and you are prepared to be mobile
- You are curious, adaptable and have a taste for contacts
For more information
Help to promote resource-related activities in higher education establishments
SUEZ is an international company that contributes to the development and the preparation of professional careers for students. This activity focusses on two priorities: academic support and an ambition to promote professions in the realm of the sustainable development of resources and their opportunities.
- UNESCO-IHE – Institute for Water Education (Delft, Holland)
- UNESCO Centre for Water Law, Policy and Sciences (Dundee, UK)
- Agro Paris Tech, and in particular the national school of rural engineering, water and forests (ENGREF)
- National school of water and environmental engineering in Strasbourg (ENGEES)
- Higher national school of energy, water and the environment (ENSE3)
- INP - The higher national school of electronics, electrical engineering, information technology and hydraulics in Toulouse (ENSEEIHT)
- Nantes institute of advanced study (IEA)
- Business administration institute (IAE-Paris)
- École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussés (ENPC)
- strengthen knowledge in the socio-economic and socio-political fields
- contribute to topical debates in academic circles and on the international stage
Universities and company chairs in the human sciences fields are interested in activities related to the environment and in the activities of international service providers in the water and sanitation sectors.
- Public-private partnerships
- Governance rules and the transparency or the responsibility of public and private operators in the water and sanitation sector
- Water in developing countries (access, prices and pricing structures)
- Sustainable development
- Project funding
Come and meet us
SUEZ comes to meet students in their schools and universities all year round. These meetings are important for the Group because they are an opportunity to promote resource-related activities and the opportunities in the company.