Protect and preserve the coastline and oceans
Guarantee a protected coastline and safe bathing water
50% of cases of bathing site water pollution are due to failures in the sewerage system. We deliver preventive and corrective solutions to protect coastlines and bathing sites. Preserving the beauty of the coastline is also a question of modernising the equipment made available to residents and visitors in order to improve user comfort and satisfaction:
- Management of sewerage systems to limit sources of pollution
- Detection of network incidents to deliver a suitable, timely response
- Real-time monitoring of bathing site water quality using methods such as Gen-Spot®
- Specific pollution removal solutions in the event of emergency situations following natural catastrophes or accidents
- Information to inhabitants in real time through dedicated applications: water quality, weather conditions, UV index, etc.
- Collection of user reports concerning any deterioration of water quality
Preserve a natural environment, source of beauty
Beyond bathing sites, protecting the heritage of a coastline as a whole is essential to the attractiveness of certain regions. We deliver innovative solutions to preserve the key features of our coastlines.
- Monitoring and reduction of micropollutants in water courses through continuous measurement
- Floating waste containment and collection to limit pollution reaching the sea and beaches
- Monitoring and protection of flora and fauna