AQUADVANCED® Waterways, the digital solution for an optimized management of aquatic environments
Thanks to the analysis of data collected through real-time measurement equipment, weather forecasts and numerical models AQUADVANCED® Waterways enables efficient management of hydraulic systems and the prediction of hydrometeorological phenomena. It offers a complete vision of the hydraulic and hydrological situation of a watershed in real time, the quality of surface water and the functional state of structures.
- Real-time and continuous monitoring of water bodies by cartographic representation of the hydrological and hydraulic context
- Rainfall and weather observations
- Visualization of data from sensors in the field: rain gauges, level probes, flow meters, piezometers, bacteriological or physico-chemical sensors...
- Water quality monitoring with qualification of the pollution risk
- Anticipation of the risks of submersion, floods and low water phenomena
- Prediction of pollution risks
- Optimization of hydraulic control structures (low water level support, flood control dam, river navigation...)Calculation of predictive management strategies with simulations (dyke failure, structure inactivity...)
AQUADVANCED® Milieux Aquatiques - SUEZ
Credit: SUEZ group
- Continuous monitoring of surface water quality to prevent the risk of pollution and meet regulatory compliance
- Anticipation of flooding, marine submersion or overflow phenomena to support flood risk management
- Management of low-water levels to regulate water use and limit the impact on aquatic environments
- Optimization of the maintenance, management and monitoring of hydraulic infrastructures for the improvement of economic and operational performance
- Pau Béarn Pyrénées Agglomeration Community: continuous analysis of hydrometeorological risks on the watershed of Ousse des Bois and generation of alerts.
- City of Biarritz: forecasting the risk of marine submersion to trigger the deployment of population protection solutions