Increase resource recovery on your Food & Beverage plant
Reduce your water footprint to optimize resource recovery
We provide tried and tested methods to recover the maximum amount of water from your water systems and integrate water reuse technologies for uses inside and outside your plant.
To increase water cycle effiency we provide monitoring and protection measures for your water networks, as well as assessment and progress plans for water footprint optimization.
- Well & water network asset management
- Water cycle audit (Waterlily)
- Smart metering for water consumption forecasting
- Ice pigging
- Water reuse systems for outside and inside your plant
- Alternative water supply sources
[Video] How to reduce costs on a food and beverage site thanks to waste materials and energy technology
How to reduce the costs on a food and beverage site (Ducey, France) - SUEZ
Credit: SUEZ group
Environmentally recover organic by-products
- Our safe, reliable and sustainable solutions for organic and energy recovery enable you to get back the potential value of your organic products.
- Biological recovery processes enabling organic material to be reused (agricultural spreading, composting, etc.)
- Waste-to-energy production from organic matter through anaerobic digestion of sludge and co-products, oil to fuel conversion and biomass gasification.
> Discover our Monsal* Advanced Digestion Technologies to convert biowaste into methane and valuable by-products.
> Discover our solution Organix, the first digital marketplace for organic waste.
Make your packaging recyclable
We offer sustainable solutions to collect, organize and dispose of waste streams:
- On-site sorting and pretreatment
- Connected bins
- Reverse logistics
- Clean transportation
We offer innovative solutions to recover solid waste:
- Production and supply of high-quality secondary raw materials
- Providing a second life to plastic bottles
- Glass recycling
- Cardboard recycling
- Green fuels: SRF / RFD supply, oil to fuel, biogas for fleet
- Plastic recycling services
We have the technology and know-how to produce recycled plastic, of a quality equivalent to that of virgin plastic, made from plastic bottles collected from consumers.
Start off right now, by creating a sustainable waste management system that will reduce your environmental impact!