Reconciliate your economic and environmental performance
Guaranteeing sustainable growth and differentiating
Improving the economic growth and environmental performance of your business guarantees you:
- Increased sales by boosting your company’s image and by providing an appropriate response to the expectations of your end customers
- Greater productivity by optimising investment and operational costs
- Better risk management by safeguarding production: resource management and protection, regulatory environmental compliance, controlled environmental impacts.
From initial diagnosis to implementation of appropriate solutions, SUEZ shares its skills and expertise in water, waste and energy management to help companies meet their economic and environmental performance targets.
Evaluating the environmental performance of your value chain
Quantifying the performance of your products and services
An example of this approach is Waterlily®, a tool to quantify the water footprint of an industrial plant, product or urban water cycle.
Comparing the environmental footprint of different industrial plants or products
Setting targeted performance goals
Improving the performance of industrial plants with PerformEE
Perform-EE’s methodology is adapted to the needs and constraints of every customer. It is built on the expertise and multi-disciplinary skills for which SUEZ and its subsidiaries are renowned. Working in close partnership with you, SUEZ analyses the aims and constraints of your company – goals and indicators concerning an individual plant or entire group, plant-specific constraints, aligning the plant’s objectives with those of the Group.
The PerformEE approach enables you to move forward step by step as you improve your environmental and economic performance, and offers different levels of intervention depending on the maturity of your company:
Identifying opportunities for improvement and defining pragmatic scenarios for achieving goals
In compliance with the company’s internal and regulatory goals and constraints, SUEZ offers feasible, appropriate and innovative solutions:
- Water: optimising resource efficiency and consumption, water and equipment process and wastewater treatment
- Waste: sorting and collection, recovery and recycling
- Energy: improving energy-use and using sources of renewable energy
- Regulations: anticipating regulatory constraints and identifying risks
- Biodiversity: controlling environmental impact and working to protect biodiversity.
Based on constant monitoring of environmental regulations and forecasting of emerging environmental issues, SUEZ carries out several simulations to achieve the projected situation: defining actions, assessing impacts, costs and savings etc.
Drawing up an economically quantified action plan
SUEZ helps its customers decide between different scenarios and achieve their performance target:
- Defining implementation priorities
- Arbitrating between investment expenses (Capex) and operational costs (Opex),
- Choosing actions according to their impact on costs/reducing environmental footprint
- Positioning investments and smart management over time.
Promoting your project to your partners
SUEZ helps companies build constructive dialogue between their production plant and:
- The Group’s General Management to promote the company’s CSR policy
- The region and local stakeholders to create synergies between their aims and regional policies (Agenda 21, Water Development and Management Plan, Regional Climate and Energy Plan etc.)