Industrial effluent treatment
Industrial sites generate wastewater which crucially requires suitable treatment. This is to ensure that industrial activities cause no harm to the natural environment. The particular nature of industrial effluents is their diversity. Treatment processes must therefore be adapted to each industry. SUEZ proposes on-site and off-site solutions that can handle a wide diversity of polluting agents by adapting to the configuration of each site.
Treatment of large diversity of polluting agents in industrial effluents
We recommend treatment processes that are suited to the nature of the effluents, we determine avenues of optimisation and deliver facility operation and maintenance based on best practices.
- Flow separation
- Physical and chemical treatments, aerobic and anaerobic biological processes
- Specific treatments (hydrocarbons, nitrogen, phosphor, etc.)
- Reuse of wastewater
- Third-party effluent treatment
- Flexibility of maintenance services including consulting on the choice of replacement parts, supply, logistics, installation, work monitoring, full installation overhaul, commissioning, technical support and staff training
- Alternative in case of failure or high variation in volumes of water to process
- No impact on industrial activity
- Responsive: emergency solutions delivered within 48 hours
- No investment
- Low costs of development, assembly, routing and commissioning
- Duration of lease suited to requirements
- Demineralisation by reverse osmosis Post-treatment
Manage effluent treatment without building new facilities on site
We propose a custom offer which can be adapted to your production needs and enables you to benefit from the quality of a water treatment plant without the need to invest. Effluent collection and treatment are done externally to your operations.
- Effluents are sampled and analysed to define the suitable treatment method
- The effluent is transported from your production site to the final treatment site.