The role of a sales representative consists of putting into action the branch sales plan with the customer portfolio in mind and in an area for which he or she is responsible for.
- Works with and develops the customer portfolio entrusted to him or her in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Uses offers from the Recycling and Recovery business unit, especially with those related to the development of recycling of materials or organic waste.
- Ensures customer satisfaction in collaboration with the operational teams in charge of contracts and service management.
- Draws up quotes and commercial offers in collaboration with the relevant people.
- Proposes and leads efficient actions to reinforce the presence on the field and develop sales relations with prospects.
- Has an overview of current market conditions within his or her sector and proposes certain actions.
- Contributes to the controlling and sharing of business intelligence through the detection and identification of potential customers.
- Ensures that the sales action plan is carried out.
- Coordinates sales actions with operations and other actors involved in the contract.
- Amount of turnover to be achieved determined in relation to level of seniority and area covered
External corporate relations
Potential and actual customers, suppliers, institutions, opinion leaders, partners and subcontractors.
Baccalaureate +4/5 years of study, business or engineering school graduate or university graduate with a degree in a technical field.
Baccalaureate +2/3 years of study with significant initial experience
If baccalaureate +2/3 years of study: significant initial experience
- Canvassing skills, ability to negotiate, knowledge of loyalty building techniques.
- Ability to draft offers and calculating profitability.
Key skills required
- Listening to clients, being reactive
- Understanding the market
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to innovate
Possibilities for personal development
- Sales manager