Choose your ideal water supply and treatment
Ensure your water supply system is reliable in terms of quality and quantity
We deliver consulting services and curative operations to build or maintain water catchments:
- Technical and regulatory design for borehole drilling
We carry out feasibility studies (estimation of available volume of resource, technical specifications for borehole) and manage the drilling project declarations.
- Smart catchment management
Instrumentation and monitoring, indicator measurement, data analysis, additional diagnostic
- Regeneration of boreholes
Mechanical, chemical or biological blockages are possible causes of borehole malfunction. We deliver solutions using mechanical or chemical treatments.
- Prevention of drainage areas
Catchments can be occasionally or constantly exposed to pollutants. We deliver decision-aid tools used to diagnose and model the pollution sources and provide assistance in deploying a master quality plan to monitor the quality of the water table.
Desalinate seawater to generate new water sources
Adapt water supply and treatment to your usage
Optimise resource management:
- Control the water quality on new sources of supply, in particular suspended solids, turbidity, polluting agents, nitrates, metals, minerals, colloid index
- Treat wastewater and effluent for further use, taking into account their contamination with suspended particulate criteria, organic pollution, salt content and toxicity
- Increase concentration ratios in cooling and heating systems following the introduction of new policies on recycling and the reduction of use of traditional resources
Comply with health regulations and restrictions
- Suspended particulates
- Mineral compounds
- Organic polluting agents
Ensure resource availability and reliability of production
The technology and water solutions we provide ensure the quality and quantity of water required, whatever the source of supply to produce heat.
- Suspended solids, salt content and scale formation in make-up water
- Corrosion in water supply networks
- Corrosion, contaminant and pollution in condensate recovery
- Variation of concentration and heat losses in drainage water
Maintain system water quality and manage suspended particulates
- The quality of make-up water
- Scale formation
- Microbiology (including legionella in open recirculating systems