Choose an exciting and rewarding career
By choosing to work at SUEZ, you will be embarking on a career development path that can lead to a diverse range of professions.
- Enjoy access to training and development opportunities
- Advance your career by availing of the many opportunities within the Group
- Work all over the world
- Meet people from other cultures and learn through diversity
Reasons to believe it
- 1,200,000 hours of training provided in 2020 (of which 42% was done remotely)
- A wide variety of learning methods: coaching, mentoring, in-person or online seminars, virtual reality, workshops, webinars, etc.
- Of the employees who received training, the average training duration was 24 hours
- Wide-ranging and varied development programmes, adapted to a variety of profiles (based on talents, expertise, specially designed for women, etc.)
- Over 4,000 internal mobility transfers each year: promotions, geographical relocations, etc.
- Career bridges to explore new fields
- People reviews to identify talented employees and offer them dedicated development programmes
- Graduate programmes within several of the Group’s entities
- Pathways to working abroad
- The Explorer programme for short- to medium-duration international assignments