Managers and experts
SUEZ’s managers and experts are renowned for their know-how and excellence all over the world. We strive to transfer and capitalize on our internal skills, so that our employees are continually trained and can take part in the transformation of the company’s business activities.
Making every manager a leader in the resource revolution
As we transform our activities, we are supporting the career development of our managers to improve the skills and the performance of our teams, to create a common culture and speed up the transformation process.
Identifying and training future leaders
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Learning from differences
- Supporting the transformation and the strategy of the group
- Reinforcing the Group’s identity by promoting its know-how
- Identifying the strengths and the individual development opportunities for its managers
- Creating a common language that will inform management of the attitudes to be promoted for the Group to succeed.
These leadership attitudes are also at the heart of the various leadership development programs created in 2015: Learning with Stakeholders, Learning from Differences and Learning from Others.
Helping every manager to prepare for the future
Supporting our experts through their careers
We call on our world-renowned expertise in the management of water and the recycling and recovery of waste. A network of top-level experts with precious know-how that the we have developed year-on-year and promotes and distributes this knowledge internally.
Our experts are a key resource
SUEZ’s expertise is a key factor of its performance and development, which is why we believe that supporting our experts in their development is a top priority of our human resources policy. We’ve implemented a dedicated policy to capitalize on their contribution and to support their development in the company. This policy is based on close collaboration between Human Resources department and the technical and business divisions.
Our experts are identified on the basis of key qualities:
- An expertise that is sufficiently valuable to represent a commercial advantage for SUEZ
- Ability to use this knowledge in complex and uncertain environments
- Capability to train their colleagues and transferring their know-how
- Develop their fields of expertise by designing new tools and approaches, or by broadening their scope of application
- Recognized as experts in their fields and can act as ambassadors for SUEZ in their areas.
Throughout their careers, they receive special attention in order to develop their skills, with coaching and adapted training tools. We have defined the technical know-how in each of its lines of business, so that it can be effectively shared by its network of experts. We also invite our experts to improve their skills in non-technical fields, such as leadership and communications.