Managers and experts
SUEZ’s managers and experts are renowned for their know-how and excellence all over the world. SUEZ strives to transfer and capitalise on its internal skills, so that its employees are continually trained and can take part in the transformation of the Group’s activities.
Making every manager a leader in the resource revolution
As it transforms its activities, SUEZ is supporting the career development of its managers in order to improve the skills and the performance of its teams, to create a common culture and speed up the transformation.
Identifying and training the leaders of the future
- Customer Focus
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Learning from Differences
- to support the transformation and the strategy of the Group
- to reinforce the Group’s identity by promoting its know-how
- to identify the strengths and the individual development opportunities for its managers
- to create a common language that will inform management of the attitudes to be promoted for the Group to succeed.
- These attitudes must also provide support for talents, in particular by defining paths of development that will enable them to succeed in key functions.
Helping every manager to prepare for the future
Supporting the Group’s experts throughout their careers
Every day, SUEZ calls on its world-renowned expertise in the management of water and the recycling and recovery of waste. A network of top-level experts with precious know-how that the Group develops year-on-year and promotes and distributes internally.
The Group’s experts are a key resource
SUEZ’s expertise is a key factor of its performance and development, which is the reason why the Group believes that supporting its experts in their development is a top priority of its human resources policy. SUEZ implements a dedicated policy to capitalise on their contribution and to support their development in the Group. This policy is based on close collaboration between Human Resources and the technical and business divisions.
Our experts are identified on the basis of key qualities:
- they have an expertise that is sufficiently valuable to represent a commercial advantage for SUEZ
- they can autonomously use this expertise in complex and uncertain environments
- they are capable of training their colleagues and transferring their know-how
- they are capable of developing their fields of expertise by designing new tools and approaches, or by broadening their scope of application
- they are recognised as experts in their fields and can act as ambassadors for SUEZ in their specialities.
Throughout their careers, they receive special attention in order to develop their skills, with coaching and adapted training tools. The Group has formally defined the technical know-how in each of its lines of business, so that it can be effectively shared by its network of experts. The Group also invites its experts to improve their skills in non-technical fields, such as leadership and communications.