The role of a sales manager at SUEZ consists of defining and implementing a sales action plan in relation to a customer portfolio with his or her team.
- Manage and develop the sales team
- Proposes and coordinates R&D lines of inquiry within his/her section
- Implements and coordinates interdisciplinary projects with the BUs, industrial partners and universities
- Is responsible for the global management of projects which he/she leads
- Formalizes the capitalization and dissemination of knowledge
- Acts as an authority for the know how related to his/her specialization (current and to be acquired)
- Ensures that the key skills required within the section are maintained as well as a technical network inside and outside the group
- Defines the technical and financial objectives for his/her section and provides the required reports
- Coordinates sales actions with operations and other players involved in the contract
- Works in collaboration with the regional manager for national customers
- Directs sales actions in collaboration with the marketing department
- Draws up sales action plan in concert with the branch director and make it coherent with regional objectives
- Manages a team of sales representatives and account managers.
External corporate relations
Baccalaureate +4/5 years of study in sales, management or equivalent, majoring in sales
Significant experience in B2B sales
- Good sales and team management skills.
- A good command of sales techniques and negotiations.
- Knowledge of the economic environment in which they work.
Key skills required
- Developing contacts
- A good listener
- Ability to drive and motivate the team
- Good teaching skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate
Possibilities for personal development
- Service center manager (operations)
- Branch manager