The role of a Sales manager at SUEZ consists of defining and implementing the sales action plan in relation to a customer portfolio with his or her team.
- Manages and develops the sales team
- Proposes and coordinates R&D lines of orientation within his/her section
- Implements and coordinates interdisciplinary projects with the BUs, industrial partners and universities
- Responsible for the global management of projects which he/she leads
- Formalises the capitalisation and dissemination of knowledge
- Acts as guarantor for the dissemination of knowledge related to his/her specialisation (current and to be acquired)
- Ensures that the key skills required within the section are maintained as well as a technical network inside and outside the group
- Defines the technical and financial objectives for his/her section and provides the required reports
- Coordinates sales actions with operations and other players involved in the contract
- Works in collaboration with the Regional Manager for national customers
- Directs sales actions in collaboration with marketing
- Draws up the sales action plan in collaboration with the Branch Director and ensures its coherence with regional objectives
- Manages a team of sales representatives and account managers.
External corporate relations
Baccalaureate +4/5 years of study in sales, management or equivalent, majoring in sales
Significant experience in B2B sales
- Good sales and team management skills.
- A good command of sales techniques and negotiations.
- Knowledge of the economic environment
Key skills required
- Sense of contact
- A good listener
- Ability to drive and motivate the team
- Good teaching skills
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to collaborate
Possibilities for personal development
- Service centre manager (operations)
- Branch manager