20 OCTOBER 2022
Practical Experiences in Odour Management
Leeds, United Kingdom
From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM local time
Join us for the Aqua Enviro annual odour conference, 'Practical Experiences of Odour Management' taking place live in Leeds on 20th October.
Unfortunately there is a rail strike on the original planned date, so we have had to reschedule the conference to 20th October, very sorry for any inconvenience.
Providing an opportunity to network, share experiences/specialist technical knowledge, and see the latest developments in odour reduction techniques.
- Bart Kraakman - Associate Director of Process Engineering, Jacobs UK
- Michael Bull, Michael Bull & Associates
- Nick Jones - Managing Director, Olfasense
- Craig Lewis - Air Quality Business Development Manager, SUEZ SES Air and Climate, UK
- Richard Lavery - Development Director, Ambisense
- Ruben Jorge - CEO, WeDoTech, Lda, Portugal
- Oliver Mills - Export Sales Manager, Centriair
- Richard Hanson - Managing Director, ERG
- David Sivil - Process Engineer, WRc
>> For further details please visit www.aquaenviro.co.uk