The challenges for the wastewater industry have never been more substantial. As well as treating wastewater to protect natural environments – the sector must address net-zero carbon emissions targets, rise to meet the demand for COVID related surveillance and keep up with ever-increasing efficiency and financial pressures.
SUEZ has a host of services to help the wastewater industry tackle these challenges:
- Site sampling services to support applications that help to monitor and enhance plant performance
- Greenhouse gas emission monitoring (N2O, CH4 and CO2) and remediation
- Tools for optimum dewatering, reducing transport-related emissions and costs
- Digital solutions for sewer, storm and plant management to ideal operation and asset performance
- Assisting wastewater plants to achieve regulatory compliance and plant efficiencies
- Improving pipe network performance with enhanced flow capacity
- Odour monitoring and management solutions
- Analytical and lab services
- Metagenomics for proactive pandemic management and wastewater epidemiology
- Metagenomic tools for plant operations management and optimisation
You can find more about our key service areas for the wastewater industry below.