Plants management and optimisation
Plant management and supervision
Features of the AQUADVANCED® Plant operating system
- Real-time monitoring and precise analysis of compliance, effectiveness of interventions, operating costs and treatment process efficiency, etc.
- Early detection of deviations, contextual alerts and risk anticipation of process and equipment anomalies
- Smart alarm management: urgency allocation, filtering and grouping
- Analysis and performance overviews customised for each operator
- Real time, multi-plant dashboard that can be customised and accessible at any time by all stakeholders
- Preventive maintenance, tailored to the condition of the equipment
- Equipment ageing modelling and calculation of replacement strategies
- Calculation of optimised operational strategies
- Modules for treatment process optimisation and control
- Optimised consumption of energy and reagents
A modular solution for drinking and wastewater treatment plant operators
- Hypervision: At its core, the system offers hypervision of the water treatment plant’s performance, enabling precise monitoring, analysing and anomaly detection. This facilitates operating cost optimisation for energy, chemicals and maintenance as well as risk reduction with early detection of issues.
- Predictive: The next level provides performance forecasting through process modelling. These predictive models forecast the consumption of resources, such as chemicals and energy as well as maintenance of critical equipment.
- Optimisation: At its most sophisticated, AQUADVANCED® Plant has full automated control features that can optimise the plant’s management.
Benefits of a real-time plant management system
The AQUADVANCED® suite is made for operators
- AQUADVANCED® Energy, a real-time optimisation system for water distribution networks, proven to bring down energy costs.
- AQUADVANCED® Water Networks, an advanced analytics tool for monitoring water quality and losses in distribution networks in real time.
- AQUADVANCED® Urban Drainage, a solution for flood prevention, bathing water quality and monitoring, and environmental protection that helps optimise wastewater operations and asset performance.
- AQUADVANCED® Plant for both water and wastewater plants.