At SUEZ we have been working with meteorological analysis and forecasting systems for more than 20 years. We perform meteorological analysis with observational data - from surface data to radiosonde data - as well as re-analysis data, ensembles or forecasts from high resolution and precision meteorological models.
Our experience allows us to offer our customers the following services:
- Meteorological measurements on the surface: Equipment for measuring wind direction and speed, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, etc. We also take care that you receive your data in real-time in your control center, through different communication systems, such as 2-5G, LoRaWAN, WIFI, etc. Low supply and rental regime.
- Analysis of meteorological series: predominant headings, wind roses, calculation of parameters (stability, height of the mixture layer, ...), radiosonde diagrams (Skew-T), representation of LIDAR data, etc.
- Three-dimensional analysis through surface measurements and radiosonde measurements using high resolution meteorological diagnostic models (less than 1 km).
- Analysis and meteorological forecasts, through mesoscale models (WRF) and local models (CALMET, GRAMM), either from a few kilometers to tens of meters of horizontal resolution.
- Statistical downscalling of observations or stochastic models through ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) methods
Contact us if you need to carry out a forecast or analysis of the meteorological conditions of an area, obtain meteorological series and / or need meteorological measurement equipment.