Integrated activated carbon filters
Main characteristics are:
- The filters are integrated in a spongy medium, the rainwater does not remove o drag the carbon.
- Specific design: System with shape and thickness according to the application.
- The tank gases flow freely through the filters.
- They avoid the risk of overpressure of the confined air.
- The filters act as a drain for rainwater, there is no accumulation on their surface.
- Specific filters available (H2S, NH3 and VOCs).
The Carbon Cover is a more economical solution than traditional solutions that consist of confining with rigid steel, aluminium, GRP or concrete covers and, subsequently, to extract the air and purify it.
SUEZ Air & Climate works together with the manufacturer PI2 Technologies in the sale of its equipment in Spain.