Real-time drainage and environmental management
Aquadvanced Urban Drainage is a SUEZ solution for flood prevention, bathing water quality and monitoring, and environmental protection. It also helps you optimise wastewater operations and asset performance. This real-time software predicts when an event, such as flooding, will occur and assesses the best strategy for minimising its effects while maximising capacity. If remote control is enabled, Aquadvanced Urban Drainage operates your system automatically without human input.
A multi-level solution
Aquadvanced Urban Drainage can be implemented at different levels, adapting the system to your current technology and digital maturity. The system includes the following complementary modules:
- Monitoring module: A geographical dashboard of the sewerage network continuously monitors the hydraulic situation of the network and the quality of discharges into the natural environment. It also provides a detailed analysis of rainfall, calculates performance indicators and monitors field operations.
- Early Warning / Anticipation module: This models and predicts impacts on the natural environment or the sewerage system to prevent and manage flooding risks in urban areas or pollution to rivers and coastal waters.
- Advanced Control / Dynamic Management module: Calculating optimised operating strategies in real time, this module automatically controls system actuators, enabling coordinated management with wastewater treatment plants.
Smart sewerage system management - AQUADVANCED URBAN DRAINAGE - SUEZ
Credit: SUEZ group
Managing your network intelligently
Managing your network is much easier with real-time visibility and predictions of abnormal events and risks well in advance.
The system determines the most efficient management strategy and implements it. This enables you to:
- Increase system capacity through optimal use of the infrastructure for storage and treatment.
- Reduce water discharged into the environment by using storage and treatment capacity more efficiently; our customers have reported a 30 – 40% reduction in discharges.
- Monitor river and bathing water quality in real time.
- Minimise risk of flooding with warning of an event 24 hours in advance and clear support for decision-making.
- Increase the system’s capacity and so reduce or eliminate the need to invest in additional storage capacity, economising on capital expenditure.