WWT Wastewater Conference
Join the SUEZ UK team at the WWT Wastewater Conference where we will be showcasing our wastewater solutions to help with net zero targets, energy efficiency, site compliance, carbon footprint reduction, and so much more.
This event is a platform for wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership. On 25 January the focus is infrastructure and networks and on 26 January the focus shifts to wastewater treatment. There is the opportunity to:
- Listen to regulators and government bodies on expectations for wastewater treatment and infrastructure
- Gain insight from international case studies helping the UK solve its biggest challenges efficiently
- Explore how the industry can optimise assets and processes to minimise environmental harm
- Choose to attend one specific day or both days to personalise your experience
- Discover emerging technologies and innovations improving CSO monitoring and performance of assets and treatment works
- Demystify different approaches to wastewater treatment and the role of nature-based solutions through industry case studies
To find out more about SUEZ wastewater capabilities, visit our stand at the exhibition or click here.
To find out more about the event, click here.