24 MARCH 2022
WEBINAR: Forever Chemicals - An introduction to PFAS
Online event, United Kingdom
From 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM local time
We’re running another FREE webinar exploring PFAS - the 'Forever Chemicals' with our Technical and Quality Director, Dr Ken Scally MSc FRSC for anyone who missed out on attending the webinar last month.
This FREE webinar covers:
- Forever Chemicals – an introduction to PFAS, what are Per- & Polyfluoroalkyl substances, where can they be found and what are the effects of PFAS on human health?
- Increasing environmental awareness – newspaper headlines and Hollywood
- Introduction to the basic chemistry of PFAS – tip of the iceberg review
- Sampling and analysis precautions – dos and don’ts of sampling waters and soils to avoid contamination
- DETS methods
- Ever changing regulations – an overview of what is happening around the world, in Europe and the UK
We hope you can join us!Register today