Brownfield Land Scotland 2022
The team from SUEZ Smart & Environmental Solutions, including Derwentside Environmental Testing Services (DETS), are exhibiting and speaking at the 15th Annual Brownfield Land Scotland conference on 29th March 2022 in Glasgow.
EXPLORING PETROLEUM HYDROCARBON ANALYSIS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
• Examining the Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Criteria Working Group (TPHCWG) analysis: the Ileana Rhodes method
• Using new two-dimensional gas chromatography technology (GC GC): underpinning science
• Comparing analytical methods and identifying the benefits of GC GC
• Exploring the challenges for risk assessors
• Applying the analysis to other mixtures: PFAS, PCBs, dioxins, PCP and more
Dr Ken Scally, Technical and Quality Director, SUEZ
Presentation co-authored by Dr Paul Nathanail, Technical Director Contamination Assessment and Remediation, GHD
This annual event regularly brings together over 100 regulatory agencies, contaminated land & environmental health officers from local councils, brownfield consultants and contractors and other stakeholders, making this event the perfect place to make new connections and reconnect with your peers, including us. Please do visit us at our stand.
>> Find out more about our laboratory services here
Find out more about the event here