Based on the experience of managing thousands of water and wastewater facilities around the world, SUEZ offers performance and optimization solutions to utilities through our digital and expert services. By collecting, integrating, visualizing, and optimizing your critical data; SUEZ delivers data management and decision support solutions to better maintain your facility assets, enhance regulatory compliance and reporting, and deliver measurable efficiency gains and value to your organization.
The days of a single control room operator scribbling in a paper logbook are over. eRIS•LOG is a comprehensive electronic logbook that is both secure and adaptable.
Cloud-hosted, it’s quickly deployed and implemented for use anywhere on both computer and mobile devices. With an intuitive interface, users can begin recording immediately with instant benefits. Audit trail and database tampering technology tracks and stores each digital record to meet regulatory requirements.
- Easily record entries from computer workstations, tablets, or mobile devices.
- The mobile app for iOS or Android supports offline logbook entry, allowing users to document live in the field.
- Operators, maintenance staff, field crews, compliance officers, and management can all create entries simultaneously.
- Custom labels group specific process areas or entry categories for organization and easy searching.
- Filter entries by label, date, entry author, or keyword.
- Dynamic search features put relevant information in the hands of decision-makers.
- Unlike paper, the electronic logbook allows for more descriptive entries with expandable, free-form text entry fields.
eRIS-LOG: Product Demo
Credit: eRIS Software
Protecting people and the environment is always top of mind for utility managers. An important part of the day-to-day management of a utility is operating within regulatory compliance guidelines. From drinking water quality to wastewater treatment pollutant discharge limits, there are a lot of people, processes, equipment, and data to manage.
Unfortunately, challenges in regulatory data collection, management, and reporting can create inefficiency, increase costs, and lead to compliance issues.
This is where SUEZ’s eRIS solution can help. By providing data collection, integration, management, and reporting tools; eRIS provides utilities the tools needed to not only maintain regulatory compliance but also significantly improve efficiencies resulting in time and cost savings.
AQUADVANCED® Plant - SUEZ
Credit: SUEZ group