Water Networks | Embracing Automation And Optimization For Asset Management
Scope: Software Subscription and Development
Population: 1.5 million
Duration: 3 years
WSSC’s Asset Management Program (AMP) involves a decision-making process with a focus on pipe mortality instead of hydraulic performance. The OptimizerTM platform was utilized to address all of WSSC’s needs by:
- Optimizing capital & operational decision-making.
- Integrating physical condition attributes with hydraulic capacity, operational costs, and level of service performance.
- Assessing and validating capital needs.
In addition, SUEZ, when paired with OptimizerTM, provided WSSC with valuable insights, information, and capabilities:
- Integration of the hydraulic model with asset management data.
- Valuable insights on how to prioritize investments.
- Strategic multicriteria POV based on hydraulic impact for replacement and maintenance prioritization.
- Analysis with a transparent, unified approach to asset management and capital and operational planning, ultimately providing more confidence in decision-making.
Resulting benefits of a partnership with SUEZ:
- CAPEX reduction
- OPEX savings
- Quality RISK mitigation
- OPERATIONAL performance
- SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT impact
- REPUTATION from brand value