AQUADVANCED® unique soft suite dedicated to drinking water
Improving the performance of drinking water networks
The AQUADVANCED® solutions for drinking water improve¬ the performance of production systems and distribution networks by:
- limiting water losses and continuously monitoring the quality of the water in the network
- targeting the monitoring of water distribution networks of sensitive facilities, such as nurseries, schools, hospitals or retirement homes, and of sporting, cultural or festive events
- supporting the management of chlorine reduction projects by monitoring the residuals in various parts of the system
- reducing operating costs and conserving legacy assets through increased reactivity and the optimised operation of the infrastructures
- optimising energy consumption and securing the operation of facilities
- providing transparent data and operations
The AQUADVANCED® suite is made up of four software applications for the optimal management of drinking water:
AQUADVANCED® Quality Monitoring is a new modular solution capable of detecting water quality anomalies in the distribution network
Our digital tool is a unique combination of operational expertise and technological innovation to continuously detect, locate and qualify water quality events on the distribution networks. This solution has been designed to support water utilities in their challenges for regulatory compliance and the implementation of Water Safety Plans (read our press release).
AQUADVANCED® Quality Monitoring - SUEZ
Credit: SUEZ group
AQUADVANCED® Networks is a solution dedicated to the continuous monitoring and the performance of drinking water distribution networks
AQUADVANCED® Energy secures the 24x7 production of drinking water and rationalises operating costs by defining optimal operating strategies that make the best possible use of off-peak power rates
AQUADVANCED® Well Watch is a continuous surveillance and monitoring solution for drilling operations and their pumps
Making the most of the data mass to manage water
The AQUADVANCED® Quality Monitoring, AQUADVANCED® Water Networks, AQUADVANCED® Energy and AQUADVANCED® Well Watch solutions offer a complete range of tools that address all the issues facing water utilities, from the detection of leaks and the monitoring of water quality, to the securing of operations, the conservation of infrastructures, the reduction of operating costs and energy efficiency.
With these four software applications, AQUADAVANCED® offers a range of real-time functionality, from a smart dashboard, to optimised and predictive system control. Through the use of data science, these solutions combine the water utility’s historical expertise with the very best data processing methods.