Industrial cleaning and maintenance
Maintenance of your industrial sites
Ensure industrial facilities operate correctly
SUEZ has cutting-edge expertise and specialised, high-performance equipment to carry out operations such as:
- Diagnostic and video inspection of networks
- Work on industrial sites during technical shutdowns
- High pressure and very high pressure cleaning
- Hydroblasting, cryogenic cleaning
- Suction of powder products
- Mechanical maintenance for valves and accessories - heating plant
- Pumping and emptying (vessels, tanks, sumps, oil separator, washing bays, etc.
- Installation and replacement of oil separators
- Cleaning and disinfection of cooling towers and atmospheric cooling towers
- Degassing and cutting up tanks
- Retesting of vessels
SUEZ holds several certifications in industrial maintenance: ISO 9001, MASE, GEHSA and QUALITASS.
We also remove and transport liquid waste such as sludge and washing sand, greases, products containing hydrocarbons and other hazardous industrial waste. They are then treated at our specialised centres.
We work on all types of site and have specialists in the oil industries.
Oil networks and plants, industrial sites and hydrocarbon tanks require regular maintenance. SUEZ offers operations with specialised equipment, specially trained personnel and guaranteed compliance with the current regulatory recommendations.
Collection and removal of petroleum products and other hazardous waste
The collection and removal of petroleum products and other hazardous waste requires technical operations. We provide accredited personnel and specialised vehicles to carry out the necessary work and guarantee the traceability of the operations.
- Cleaning tanks manually or by mechanised means (crude oil, heavy fuel oil, domestic fuel oil, petrol, kerosene, aromatics-rich petrol, solvents, bitumen, slop, etc.)
- Pumping and transfer of all types of product containing hydrocarbons, bulk or packed hazardous industrial waste, (polluting, toxic, inflammable, corrosive waste) to approved treatment centres
- Emergency operations in case of accidental pollution
- From removal at the production site to delivery at the treatment centre, or recovery if possible
- Guarantee in the form of Preliminary Acceptance Certificates (CAP) and waste tracking documents (WTD) which are kept
Servicing and ensuring compliance with regulations for oil tanks
Maintenance and compliance of oil storage tanks are essential to guarantee the safety of humans and protection of the environment. We carry out different types of work on industrial sites to improve safety, including maintenance of tanks and compliance of underground double-wall tanks:
- Cleaning, degassing and neutralisation of tanks in accordance with the regulations and safety (certificate providing all the necessary guarantees for safety before any work using naked flames)
- Cutting and removal of tanks
- Inspection of tanks to check for leaks using acoustic or hydraulic methods
- Inspection and verification of leak detection systems on double-wall tanks
- Transformation of single-wall tanks to double-wall (resin, bladder)
- Response to the regulatory obligations to the decree of 18 April 2008
- Two possible procedures: resin double-wall or the flexible inner tank know as a “bladder”
- Quick, economical operation without any heavy civil engineering work on the facilities
- No depollution work required when removing the existing tank
- Coatings compatible with new fuels
- Procedures guaranteed for at least 5 years with possible extension to 10 years
Cleaning and inspection of condensers, circuits and auxiliary appliances
As part of scheduled shutdowns, SUEZ offers a full range of hydrodynamic cleaning services for circuits and auxiliary appliances on all circuits. We offer bespoke solutions:
Using pressurised water
- High-pressure equipment and a diverse range of tools
- Optimum cleaning of supply and cooling circuits using high-pressure hydrodynamic equipment adapted to each context: rotating heads, high-pressure equipment up to 4000 bars, etc.
- Robotic tools
- Improvement of staff working conditions and quality of service
Intervention during crucial operations for nuclear power plants
- Pumping and dredging before cooling: pumping station, atmospheric cooling tower, piping, supply channels
- Descaling and cleaning of condenser cooling pipes
- Limiting drops in production often linked to scale formation in the condenser