In France, protect the wealth of Marseilles’ natural heritage by a smart sanitation service
Coping with high flooding causing pollution, the Marseilles metropolitan region entrusted SUEZ with the management of its sanitation service. Given the excellent results achieved, it widened the company’s role to the protection of the sea in 2013. Implementing cutting-edge technology and R&D programmes enabled it to restore the quality of its exceptional seabed.
Treat wastewater and stormwater in Marseilles to protect the coast
Maintain, modernise and remotely monitor the network to anticipate risks
- Provide preventive maintenance by constant servicing of the network.
- Modernise the infrastructures and procedures to constantly optimise their operation.
- Dynamically manage stormwater to limit overspill of wastewater into the natural environment.
- network, inlet and grid cleaning operations,
- video inspections,
- leak tests,
- flow or dredging inspections
- preventive high water-pressure cleaning
- wastewater treatment.
64 million m3