Increasing world population, urbanisation, and new modes of production and consumption create a dual challenge, combining public health and environmental protection. On a global scale, sewerage and stormwater network management is a crucial issue for the preservation of the natural environment and the long-term future of urban lifestyles. SUEZ develops solutions to challenge conventional approaches, replacing them with innovative, dynamic sewerage and stormwater management systems.
Ensuring sewerage network performance to enhance living conditions and the natural environment
Enabling you to provide a quality wastewater collection and treatment service
We have developed 5 flexible solutions, which can be combined to offer adapted suitable answer to every need, in terms of sewer and stormwater management, from diagnosis, network management and inflow management, to asset management and environmental protection. This comprehensive solution enables us to optimise your sewerage network performance and limit its impact on the environment.
How to improve service quality and enhance your city’s resilience?
- Evaluate the structural and functional conditions of your network, through assessment and inspections
- Design and plan the renovation of existing equipment and the installation of new equipment, to limit network vulnerability
- Deploy Galia, a system facilitating network operation and maintenance, through the smart management of infrastructure, operations performed, and results
- Benefit from innovative inspection and cleaning solutions adapted to your network needs
- Select the most suitable materials and techniques, designed to renew your network while minimizing the impact on the surrounding environment
- Facilitate network management, thanks to our integrated AQUADVANCED® Urban Drainage software, which optimises storage capacity, helps operators make decisions during crisis situations and minimise risks
- Analyse meteorological data, and data from level, flow and quality sensors, installed across the network
- Calculate the impact of rainfall in real time, on sewerage systems, urban areas and the natural environment
- Anticipate flooding, overflows and pollution risks, with our integrated AQUADVANCED® Urban Drainage software
- Use our real-time modelling tools ,backed up by meteorological data, to predict emergency situations
- React efficiently to storm events and pollution risks, by efficiently managing operations linked to hydraulic infrastructure, storage and wastewater treatment plants, in real time
- Share information concerning water quality with stakeholders and citizens
- Support the authorities in managing access to beaches, lakes and rivers, and alert them if the water quality deteriorates
- Use our COWAMA solution to warn public authorities and citizens
How to reduce expenditure as well as optimising your assets and related investments?
- Deploy innovative predictive and preventive maintenance acrossf your equipment, to improve performance, reduce costs, and avoid the risk of failure
- Optimise your resources with Galia, a cutting-edge solution for the operation and maintenance of sewerage systems, enabling network interventions to be prioritised
- Turn your system into an active infrastructure, powered by our decision-support tool AQUADVANCED® Urban Drainage
- Choose the right materials and equipment to renew your network and extend its lifespan
- Prioritise interventions on your network, to limit costs and investments while improving your facilities’ lifespan
- Benefit from innovative inspection and cleaning solutions adapted to your network’s needs
- Manage inflow and infiltration volumes by implementing the right design, construction and repair processes
- Set up inflow/infiltration zoning and deploy a multi-annual action plan, to better manage assets and connections
- Maximise the storage capacity of your network, to reduce investment
- Choose the equipment and techniques best suited to your network renewal
How to protect the environment?
- Monitor water quality in real time, thanks to sensors in the field
- Alert the authorities and population if the water quality deteriorates
- Comply with environmental standards concerning discharge
- Anticipate the risks of pollution, using our AQUADVANCED® Urban drainage software
- Identify potential sources of industrial pollution
- Define and manage a quality control plan, through efficient monitoring and laboratory analysis
- Monitor water quality in real time
- Anticipate the risk of pollution, using our predictive models
- Determine the best sensor equipment to use, and its positioning within the network
- Identify relevant monitoring parameters
- Protecting maritime and fluvial environments to comply with environmental standards
- Control of your energy consumption with our decision support tool AQUADVANCED® Assainissement
They trust us
We work closely with our customers to define the best solutions together.
Supporting you throughout the water cycle
From consulting to after-sales services, we bring you our expertise to carry out your projects