Quality of service and user satisfaction be improved
Foster close ties with customers and provide them with a reponsive customer service<br>
We ensure quality customer service available locally for users as well as accurate billing to meet their expectations and increase satisfaction:
- Benefit from quality customer service through systematic evaluation of customer satisfaction and continuous measurement of service performance.
- Ensure close ties with users through proximity services, proactive and interactive communication, and modern tools to ensure accessibility to services for everyone.
- Optimise water consumption measurement systems via a remote meter reading service for reliable and accurate measurement and transparent billing.
Provide a daily customer experience
We strive to make the daily lives of consumers easier by taking concrete steps that help improve the customer experience:
- Offer users the choice of several payment methods: monthly debits or at each bill, credit card payments via the Interactive Vocal Server or the website, cash payments, etc.
- Facilitate exchanges with users by offering each customer the choice of channel best suited to their needs: customer desk, telephone, online or mail.
- Allow users to manage their account online, consult or perform transactions via a website accessible from their smartphone or tablet.