Clean roadways and public buildings make a town more attractive to visitors and contribute to its image in the wider world. Real estate and urban cleansing is also essential for a pleasant, healthy living environment that is appreciated by residents and that can attract new inhabitants. SUEZ supplies local authorities with bespoke hygiene and servicing appliances to keep roads and public buildings clean and to improve sewerage systems.
Maintain levels of cleanliness and hygiene expected by inhabitants
- cleanliness and hygiene of roadways, buildings and public equipment;
- keeping sewerage systems in good working order.
Helping provide a pleasant, healthy living environment for inhabitants
SUEZ designs and implements solutions to optimise urban cleanliness, hygiene and sewerage systems in strict compliance with current legal standards. Our ambition is to help you provide your inhabitants with a more pleasant, healthier place to live. For this purpose, we develop innovations based on digital and robotic technology that improve diagnosis and maintenance, reduce intervention times and facilitate emergency operations.
How can a pleasant living environment be maintained on a daily basis?
- Washing and cleaning roads, public areas, car parks, school yards etc.
- Managing plant waste from park maintenance and ecological weed control
- Scouring and restoring ground surfaces, washing urban furniture, cleaning monuments, removing graffiti
- Carrying out occasional and seasonal work such as collecting dead leaves and gritting roads in winter
- Carrying out emergency operations: unblocking drains, decontamination, hazardous waste removal and dealing with fly tipping etc.
- Electric street sweepers and street washing vehicles;
- GPS systems to track services in real time and record events and incidents detected on the ground by our teams.
How to ensure cleanliness of public equipment and buildings is achieved?
- We diagnose your networks using laser or sonar-equipped cameras, motorised video trolleys and multi-directional robots. A portable television unit allows us to explore the whole network in the smallest detail, even in areas the teams can’t access.
- We carry out routine maintenance on your networks, unblocking and cleaning the pipes.
- ensuring good hygiene everywhere in the facilities (basements, cellars, car parks, garbage disposal areas, kitchen hoods etc.);
- disinfection, pest and rodent control.
- maintain facilities in the long term and safeguard your real estate assets;
- keep your teams permanently informed through an intervention management exchange portal;
- schedule operations as needed.
How to connect with and involve local residents?
Our teams can help you set up awareness campaigns to educate people in eco-friendly urban cleanliness attitudes during local events (markets, festivals etc.)
We also provide applications and digital services enabling residents to order a skip to dispose of their waste, report situations that require rapid action, such as fly tipping.
Supporting you throughout the waste cycle
From environmental engineering to facility management, we bring you our expertise to carry out your projects: