Energy production is at the centre of today's global challenges. By 2035, world energy demands will be 30% higher than in 2010, with oil and gas continuing to account for a significant share.
Meet the challenges of refining and petrochemical industrial activities
100 million barrels
Combine performance of the petrochemical industry and environmental protection
How to ensure safety, reduce costs and risks?
- Personalised risk assessments (HAZOP studies, etc.).
- Safety training and communication (SIR and F3C standards).
- Optimised safety management.
- Sharing of feedback.
- Supply of fire-fighting water.
- Technological risk management (fire, explosion, pollution, etc.).
- Flood management.
- ATEX audit with video inspection.
- Hydraulic and hydrogeological management.
- Asbestos removal.
- Assessment and plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Process monitoring and management of discharges.
- Site remediation, including soils and aquifers (in situ and ex situ)
- Site renovation
- Site rehabilitation
- Site qualification
How to optimise the use of resources and increase your performance levels?
- Assessment of your water footprint
- Resource management strategies
- Integrated management of the water cycle
- Optimisation of water consumption
- Reuse of water (Zero Liquid Discharge)
- Waste reduction and recycling
- Reinjection into the water table
- Optimised treatment system for spent catalysts
- Regeneration and recovery of used solvents
- Generation of energy from waste (steam, electricity, etc.)
- Commercialisation of carbonated sludge
- Supply of secondary raw materials, e.g. for the production of fuel
- Consultancy in energy management
- Oil recovery
- Preparation of fuels for cement works
- Recycling of plastics
- Leasing of mobile units
- Management of costs and investments
- Management of performance contracts
- Outsourcing of public services and shared facilities
- Energy efficiency of water and waste treatment facilities
- Dedicated equipment maintenance
How to ensure the safety of your operations and continuity of production?
- Secure network audits and design.
- Emergency plan and water supply.
- Production of process, cooling and boiler water.
- Packaging products and services.
- Mobile water treatment units
- Cleaning solutions, such as the high-pressure and automated cleaning of tanks
- Integrated cleaning during shut-down periods
- Catalyst management
- Industrial maintenance and cleaning
- Smart monitoring
- Reporting and dedicated account management
- Integration of biodiversity
- Marine, river and hydrogeological environmental audits and management
- Collection, traceability and logistics for hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Treatment of hazardous waste
- Mobile waste treatment units
- Dehydration, drying and incineration of sludge
- Treatment of industrial wastewater
- On-site and off-site treatment of wastewater with oil removal, biological treatment and polishing
They trust us
We work closely with our customers to define the best solutions together.
Supporting you throughout the entire value chain
From resources management consulting to after-sales services, we bring you our expertise to carry out your projects