Individual shareholder consultations
SUEZ regularly consults its individual Shareholders
November 2019 consultation
The survey results show that:
- Almost 90% of shareholders are confident about the Group’s future,
- The three keywords they associate with SUEZ are international, innovation and expertise,
- The key success factors for SUEZ over the coming years are its capacity to innovate, its commitment to sustainable development and its regard for all its stakeholders.
November 2017 survey
According to its individual shareholders, SUEZ is an innovative group, a leader in intelligent and sustainable resource management.
At the Actionaria 2017 trade show, SUEZ associated itself with CAPITALCOM to carry out a consultation of its individual shareholders.
Echoing the results of the previous survey conducted in 2015, SUEZ is perceived by its shareholders to be an innovative group, a leader in the intelligent and sustainable management of resources.
SUEZ’s s survey of its individual shareholders revealed three important findings:
- SUEZ, an innovative group ready to meet the challenges of tomorrow
82% of shareholders think that SUEZ is an innovative company.
- A major actor in the resource revolution
63% of shareholders consider that the Group's reputation for sustainable resource management is one of the main reasons for investing.
- The acquisition of former GE Water is in line with the strategy of the Group
75% of shareholders think that the acquisition meets the Group's strategic priorities.
December 2015 survey
SUEZ’s survey of its individual shareholders revealed three important findings:
- 95% of shareholders consider that the creation of a single brand working for the circular economy and the sustainable management of resources is beneficial to the Group. The shareholders of SUEZ, which was an official partners of the COP21, also thought that education in environmental issues and sustainable development (52% of shareholders) and water policy (48%) are the themes of the COP21 that produced the highest expectations,
- 92% of shareholders think that SUEZ’s sustainable development roadmap for 2016 will have a significant impact on the Group’s performance, and in particular on its capacity to innovate (55% of shareholders), its economic and financial performance (50%) and the recruitment of new investors (46%),
- 98% of individual shareholders feel confident about the future of SUEZ. In addition to its commitment to sustainable development (52% of shareholders), the individual shareholders also believe that the key factors of the Group’s success are the capacity of its teams to innovate (63%), its commercial vitality on international markets (44%) and its strategic positioning on growing markets (44%).
"SUEZ’s individual shareholders recognise our efforts in favour of sustainable development and responsible performance.
This is a source of pride for me, and I would like to thank them for their loyalty!
With a strong single brand to unify the Group and address the issue of the sustainable management of resources, SUEZ is positioned at the very heart of the circular economy. SUEZ is convinced that voluntary action by business is necessary to reach a major agreement at the COP21, which is the reason why it is scaling up its ambitious commitments to the climate and to the sustainable management of resources."
Jean-Louis Chaussade, CEO of SUEZ
November 2013 survey
- 96% of individual shareholders expressed their confidence in the future of SUEZ. They hailed two of the Group’s important steps forwards in particular: the strengthening of its position as a leader in the environmental sector, and the construction of a strong identity.
- Almost 90% of shareholders think that SUEZ is an innovative, even very innovative, company, and that the Group’s capacity to innovate is the most important factor of its success in the years to come.
- 89% of shareholders think that, as the stock markets continue to recover, SUEZ’s share price is still undervalued.
...high-growth regions and basing our strategy on research and innovation. Thanks to the loyal support of our shareholders and the commitment of all our employees, in five years we have become a fully-fledged listed company, with a strong identity and healthy finances that enable us to grow independently. I would like to thank our individual shareholders’ recognition of these achievements. "
Jean-Louis Chaussade, CEO of SUEZ