Let's invent the inclusive city!
SUEZ will be demonstrating how it spearheads resource management and the integration of urban development solutions at the forthcoming “Cities for Life” event, the global summit on inclusive, innovative and resilient cities. This is all part of the shift towards what our Group calls the “Resourceful City”.
In partnership with the Forum Smart City-La Tribune, “Cities of Life” will take place on 21 and 22 November, focusing on initiatives to co-design the “city for all”.
SUEZ CEO Jean-Louis Chaussade will attend the opening round-table session on the inclusive city, alongside:
- Joël de Rosnay, scientist,
- Patrick Klugman, Deputy Mayor of Paris in charge of international affairs,
- Khalifa Sall, Mayor of Dakar,
- Michael Blake, representative of the 79th Assembly District, Bronx County,
- Christian Ribourel, Chairman of Paris Capitale Economique.
Let's talk about the inclusive city!
Urban inclusion is about space, but it is also a social and economic issue covering areas such as housing, water, sanitation, waste management, biodiversity, equal opportunities and job creation. Follow the discussions from 9:30 to 10:10 on Tuesday 22 November 2016.
SUEZ will put forward some tangible examples of its actions to promote an inclusive, innovative and resilient city.