Attending Annual General Meetings
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is to approve the accounts of the preceding financial period, to decide on the distribution of dividends and to pass judgement on the Group’s administrative instances.
A single SUEZ share is all that is required to attend the Annual General Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting is announced via the Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires (BALO).
Any shareholder whose shares have been registered in a share account two (2) business days prior to the date of the Meeting may attend on the following conditions.
- a summary presentation on changes to the business and sales turnover, etc.
- the agenda for the Meeting,
- the main characteristics of the Meeting and the draft Resolutions to be submitted to a vote at the Meeting,
- a form allowing you to attend the Meeting, to be represented at it, or to exercise a postal vote,
- a stamped envelope to return the voting form, at the latest three (3) business days before the date of the Meeting, i.e., by midnight on 25 April 2016 (Paris time), duly filled in, dated and signed to:
CACEIS Corporate Trust
Service Assemblées Générales
14, rue Rouget de Lisle
92862 Issy les Moulineaux cedex 09
Otherwise, SUEZ offers you the choice of “e-convocation”, i.e., the option to receiving your Notice of Meeting by e-mail.
It is possible to vote, in person, on the day of the Meeting, by postal vote, by proxy or by delegation.
The terms of participation in the General Meeting are detailed in the Preliminary notice serving as the official notice of Meeting published in the French Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires (BALO). They are summarized below.
- Assign your proxy to the Chairman of the Meeting. The Chairman will vote on your behalf in favour of every resolution presented or approved by the Board of Directors, and will vote against all other resolutions,
- Assign your proxy to any individual or legal entity of your choice.
For registered shareholders (direct or administered):
firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should have attached a scanned copy of the proxy voting form indicating the name, address and complete bank references of the shareholder and the name and address of the appointed or revoked intermediary, together with the certificate of participation issued by the authorized intermediary. Shareholders will imperatively ask their financial intermediary to send a written confirmation three (3) business days before the date of the General Meeting,
- by post to CACEIS Corporate Trust – Service Assemblées Générales – 14, rue Rouget de Lisle – 92862 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex 9,
- or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- or by fax to +33 (0)1 49 08 05 82 or +33 (0)1 49 08 05 83.
- Only notifications of appointment or revocation of proxies duly signed, completed, received and confirmed no later than three (3) days before the date of the General Meeting may be taken into account.
- Only the notifications of appointment or revocation of proxies may be sent to the e-mail address mentioned above. Any notices or requests on another subjects cannot be taken into account and / or processed.
- All shareholders who have already voted remotely, submitted a proxy form, requested an admission ticket or certificate of participation cannot then choose a different option for participating in the General Meeting.
In order to avoid bottlenecks on the VOTACCESS website, do not wait until the last few days before entering your instructions.
Annual General Meetings of shareholders are mainly defined by
Ordinary General Meeting (OGM)
Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
Combined General Meeting (CGM)
All the documents related to the Annual General Meetings
Find all the preparatory documents for the 2017 General Meeting and all the documents of previous General Meetings.Read more