Regional head of branch
The role of a Regional head of branch at SUEZ consists of managing the regional office while respecting the policy defined by company management and ensuring that the commercial, economic, technical and staffing objectives set by the Director of the regional centre are respected.
- Commercial activity with the objective of maintaining or developing turnover with local authorities, responsible for the technical, legal and financial aspects of proposals.
- Team and branch management: mainly the operation of existing installations and good execution of public service concession agreements.
- Staff of 30 to 100 persons (on average: 50 persons) with three to seven supervisors
- Clientele: up to 100 public service concessions + services
- Average turnover: €10 million
External corporate relations
Customers: local authorities, governments, water boards, water policing departments and occasionally the media.
Baccalaureate, plus 5 years study in general engineering or a specialised school (agronomics, chemistry, hydraulics).
At least 5 years of experience.
Key skills required
- Ability to establish and develop good customer relations
- A taste for actively participating in local life (NGOs, local authorities, municipal authorities, etc.)
- Strong leadership
- Ability to manage change
Possibilities for personal development
- Same function in a larger branch or in a different commercial environment,
- Director of regional centre,
- Sales manager,
- Project manager.