The role of a Branch manager at SUEZ consists of driving and optimising branch results by developing turnover and profitability, optimising the running of the branch by using three levers: organisation, business development and the branch’s workforce
- Manages the general economy of the branch: develops turnover and controls costs
- Directs the drawing up of the budget and participates in its monitoring
- Supervises the sales activity and operations service centre manager(s)
- Provides support for changes in line with the strategy of Recycling and Waste Recovery
- Builds a stable social climate
- Ensures that health and hygiene, safety, environmental, quality and ethics policies are implemented
- Identifies the skills requirements in the area and ensures the personal development of his or her teams
- Establishes the sales strategy and ensures that it is implemented
- Ensures that the sales actions are in line with the company’s development priorities: canvassing/expansion, product mix
- Sales: €15 to €50 M
- Workforce: between 150 and 300 employees
External corporate relations
Branch customers, local governments, central government representatives, administrations, manufacturers, etc.
Business school, technical school or university education.
Experience in operational management and commercial negotiations.
Command of risk management methods and knowledge of environmental regulations.
Key skills required
- Audit/internal control methods
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- Analytical skills and global vision
- Organisation and tenacity
- Persuasive skills
- Development- and results-oriented
- Technology watch
Possibilities for personal development
- Manager of a larger branch,
- national or regional functional management,
- Deputy director of a region/cluster,
- Branch director in another BU in the Group.